Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Next up...

SO in between all the craziness around here I have managed to load up a quilt onto the long arm. 

Next up on the longarm is a quilt made by my sister. I made this same quilt a few years ago, and she wanted to remake it, so she took my pattern home and got to work. She added a lot more yellow/orangey yellow than I did and I really like it with more color, mine was very green. It looks very wrinkled in the picture, but it really wasn't that bad in person!




So my plan with this one was to just have fun! I thought in between the curvy blocks I would do some wavy lines with pebbles in a few of them in, then in each of the wavy sections I would quilt a different filler design.

So far so good I think! I've got about half of the quilt done so far and hopefully will finish up in a day or two. Sorry for the bad iphone picture...



Another post coming soon, much sooner than it took me to do this one! Gotta get into the hang of this bloggy stuff! 



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment